Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Project 5 (Brief)

I have to say after the demo in Flash I was slightly.... Very overwhelmed. It was a lot to take in. Flash has a very similar feel to photoshop and indesign and just other adobe programs in general, but right away I could tell that there will be a little bit of a learning curve in picking this software up and running with it. Also just like any other program it will take a while to master. I think my biggest problem that I will be facing with this assignment is defining what symbol I will use, and what the animation will be. Once I have an idea of the direction I would like to take my animation I think I will be able to get a firm grasp on this assignment, my goal for this project is to flesh out the storyboarding enough so I won't be switching my animation like the last project. There won't be enough wiggle room to do that with this particular project.

No comments:

Post a Comment