Sunday, September 20, 2015

Project 2

This project will be a little bit more complicated and more time consuming then the first. Sketching out 75+ sketches is a lot but it is needed to get more of a refined idea for the final three logos. I have some ideas on what I could do going forward since I have already designed a logo for my self which I will post below. I think one of the more difficult challenges going into this project will be developing some kind of image that represents me in some way. Letters are easy, but trying to design some kind of image is where it will get difficult. Looking forward to this project, so now it's time to get sketching.


This logo that I made is just using the first letter of my first and last name. I like triangles so when I designing the logo I knew I wanted it to have triangles in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment